Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Kurzweil Reflections

After listening to the webinars and researching more about Kurzweil. I feel like I have become comfortable with using this software, even after never seeing it before. I found a youtube video (see at the bottom of blog posts) where a school uses Kurzweil in the class to not only meet the needs of students with disabilities but all of the students present. It has something to offer everyone.
This is such a valuable program, I wish we had access to this in our Elementary School on a daily basis. Students and teachers would find this a wonderful tool to assist in learning and making it an enriching experience. The software is easy to use and there are so many ways to utilize this program in the classroom.
I look forward to today and the online webinar we will be having in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment