Friday, 15 July 2011

Reflection July 15th

Our group is feeling more confident today about our project and presentation. We will be meeting early next week to run through it and sort out any details. I am looking forward to sharing this information with the BEd students. I wish I was able to have this experience when I was taking my BEd.
Today our group completed the Assistive Technology blog by finishing the research on AT for our Class Profile, and posting the link to our AT blog onto our main blog. It took collaboration and compromise when it came to making decisions about appropriate AT for specific students. We wanted to make sure that what AT we were suggesting would benefit the students in completing writing requirements for the project. We embedded YouTube videos to demonstrate a few examples of AT as well as posted pics to illustrate some of the software we chose. Some of the apps we included were downloaded onto our IPods so we could become more familiar with their use. We are hoping these apps can be demonstrated for our presentation.
We feel we have a wealth of information to share and are excited that it is all coming together.
Thanks for your support through this Barb!

No comments:

Post a Comment