I used the map and weather apps so far this weekend. I am away in PEI for my husband's baseball tournament. We had to find the field so the map app worked well. As well, todays weather was up in the air so I used the weather app to find out how much rain we were going to get and for how long we would expect the dreary weather. Needless to say a few games got rained out so we will be starting early tomorrow and will be in for a long day. The weather looks more hopeful for tomorrow!
I also did some research today on apps that would assist the students in the class profile for our Project Based Learning assignment. I found a great website of apps for special needs students. I believe some of the apps I found we could include in our project/group blog and share with the BEd students.
A few that I found were "mindmeister", which allows you to create, view and edit mind maps or brainstorms and share them to a website, "iTalk Recorder" is a good voice recorder, "Sentence Builder" helps build gramatically correct sentences and also includes pictures, "WhQuestions" has built in data tracking and contains over 300 "wh" questions and "Dictionary" uses predictive text as you search for words and definitions.
I am looking forward to sharing these apps with my group to see if we can use them as we complete our task analysis.
No comments:
Post a Comment